The Pak-Lite is the ultimate lightweight, high run time LED light. Billed as the "Ultimate Survival LED Flashlight" this little unit really performs. It runs up to 600 hours from a single 9V alkaline battery on low and 75 hours on high.
This is the best value in an LED flashlight we have seen, below $100. It is extremely light, fits in your shirt pocket, takes readily available batteries - a perfect gift idea too. Currently in use with the US Military.
Who wants to carry around a big, heavy flashlight? This is "light as a feather" and weighs only 62 grains, which is about 1/3 the weight of a 175 Sierra bullet. It also takes ordinary 9v batteries, not hard to find and much less expensive lithium batteries.
We're certain you'll "see the light" on this great piece of gear.
- Super bright white LEDs, (see optional color selections for special applications).
- Comes with a Duracell alkaline battery ($5 value) and fits any 9V replacement battery.
- LEDs are rated at 100,000 hours of run time.
- High/low/off mode with a recessed, gold-plated switch. Will last for 100,000 throws and won't corrode when exposed to the elements. super durable and submersible.
- Meets mil-specs, currently used by the US Air Force.
- 100% USA Made by the dedicated folks at Crosstac.