The 5R Tactical Belt is designed to be stiffer overall than our DB2. Two layers of Type 13 resin-reinforced webbing are stitched 5 with rows to create a high load carrying capacity without flex. Thickness is held in check, and the belt is about the same thickness as a DB2. A BOKER Credit Card Knife seamlessly integrates into the belt behind a genuine Cobra buckle.
- Built to conceal a BOKER Credit Card Knife.
- Genuine Cobra buckle, color matches the belt. All buckles machined from the highest grade 7075 aluminum alloy and feature solid brass and stainless internal release mechanisms.
- Perfect for full frame pistol concealed carry, EDC, etc.
- Mil-Spec Type 13 webbing 1.75"
- 5-row stitching for extra stiffness
- 100% Made in USA by the dedicated folks at Crosstac.
- Coyote Brown or Black.
- Built to conceal a Boker Credit Card Knife
- 5 Row stitching for excellent stiffness
- Perfect for full frame concealed carry use
- 1.75" Type 13 resin-reinforced Mil Spec Webbing
- Genuine Austri Alpin Cobra buckle
- 100% Made in USA by the dedicated folks at Crosstac
Do not go by the tag inside your pants to determine actual size. Even though your pants tag may say 34" for example, that is not your actual size.
Posted by Unknown on 19th Aug 2016
Awesome belt. Holds the weight of my gun very well; yet, very comfortable.
(Only draw back - the buckle is a little harder to get through my belt loops than I thought. The belt is 1 1/2", but the buckle is slightly more, and they don't tell you this.) Still a very nice belt.
Crosstac comments: Glad you love the belt ! Yes the industry-standard Austri Alpin buckles are not made to go through belt loops, but neither are any belt buckles, really. Even on an old leather belt, you don't typically put the buckle through your belt loops (!). Just unlace the belt velcro end, leaving the buckle clipped together. Pull on the buckle end and the belt comes off in under a second. Be careful not to smack anyone nearby when you do this. We'll try to post a video soon.
Number one belt on the market
Posted by Unknown on 25th Jan 2016
I looked at every manufacturer out there, Crosstac has put out a product beyond any other belt on the market this belt is vary easy to use it carries my full size 1911 with ease. I look forward to buying more innovative products from this company.