Working on your AR-15 with it simply laid out on the bench, can truly be a total pain! Our precision machined, double-sided AR-15 armorer block is loaded with features for AR gunsmithing work. Rock steady and ready to make any work you do on your AR more of a breeze. This is an absolute necessary piece of gear for any armorer or hobbyist armorer with an AR-15. Please note when holding an upper with this product, do not torque barrels past mil-spec 30 ft-lbs or you can damage the firearm. Use our modular block system for barrels. This product is perfect for brakes, suppressors, scope mounting, etc.
Check out the video for tips on how to use our kit !
- CNC precision-machined from solid HDPE, super tough high density polyethelyne.
- Resists all common solvents.
- Holds uppers, lowers.
- Supports receiver when driving trigger guard pin.
- Holds bolt catch compressed when driving pin (when used with hammer block).
- Hammer block allows realistic tuning of trigger work.
- Clamps into vice while securely holding an upper or turn it over and place it into a lower receiver. Supports lower receiver "ears" when driving cross pin for trigger guard.
- Hammer block can be used in conjunction with the main block to stand the lower on its nose, allows you to hold the lower vertically & more easily install bolt catch retaining pin.
- Hammer block allows fine tuning of trigger pull without damaging receiver from an accidental strike. Eliminates need to catch hammer when testing trigger pull.
- Stainless steel custom CNC turned roll pin starter included
- 100% USA Made by the dedicated folks at Crosstac.
Posted by Unknown on 26th Feb 2017
This is a great armorers block. This works great for building your lower and maintenance..
Posted by Brian on 6th Feb 2017
This kit is awesome. I have a Geissele adjustable trigger and this kit allows met to tune in my trigger and test it as i go. You can set the armor block in to hold the lower and then i used velcro to hold the hammer block on so i don't have to hold it. Now I can focus on holding the lower in a realistic position and do my adjustments as needed.
Posted by Unknown on 23rd Jun 2016
Had a little issue in the beginning with shipment but with their awesome customer service they over nighters my order and this is a must have if you're building it makes your build 100% easier proud to have it and my friends already want to borrow it. Thank you Mary!
Posted by Tisca on 3rd Mar 2016
Prompt shipment and great product
Posted by Rich on 23rd Jan 2016
I have not had a chance to use it yet, but it looks good and is exactly what I needed.
Great product for AR build
Posted by J.D. Ransom on 26th Apr 2015
This is a must have tool for building an AR. It is sturdy and will ease the building of the AR lower.
Armorer Block Kit Review
Posted by Unknown on 12th Jan 2015
This product was very helpful when installing the "bolt catch". It works as described and made the job easier. This is a great tool for an AR build.
Great tool for AR biuld
Posted by Unknown on 5th Jan 2015
Shopped around trying to find a good armorer's block and ran a crossed this little beauty. After watching the info video decided to to purchase it. Love the dry fire capability, fit and function. Would recommend whole heartily.