If you've worked on your AR-15 with it simply laid out on the bench, you know how much of a pain that can be! Our precision machined, double-sided AR-15 armorer block is loaded with features for AR gunsmithing work. Rock steady and ready to make any work you do on your AR more of a breeze. This is an absolutely indispensable piece of gear for any armorer or hobbyist armorer with an AR-15. Please note when holding an upper with this product, do not torque barrels past mil-spec 30 ft-lbs or you can damage the firearm. Use our modular block system for barrels. This product is perfect for brakes, suppressors, scope mounting, etc.
It is virtually indestructible and resistant to all oils and solvents. Our precision machining on this block equals tighter tolerances and a more solid block. Most other blocks are injection molded which can give you tight tolerances, but not necessarily a solid block. Precision machining allows us to cut this block from a solid piece of high density polyethylene (HDPE is the stuff cutting boards are made of - tough!)
- CNC precision-machined from solid HDPE, not injection molded.
- Super tough high density polyethylene.
- Resists all common solvents.
- Holds uppers, lowers.
- Supports receiver when driving trigger guard pin.
- Holds bolt catch compressed when driving pin (when used with hammer block).
- Hammer block allows realistic tuning of trigger work.
- Clamps into vice while securely holding an upper or turn it over and place it into a lower receiver. Supports lower receiver "ears" when driving cross pin for trigger guard.
- Optional hammer block snaps in to the main block when clamped into a lower receiver. Allows fine tuning of trigger pull without damaging receiver. Eliminates need to catch hammer when testing trigger pull. Also adds support for holding the lower vertically & will hold bolt catch captive to allow driving of retaining pin easily.
- 100% USA Made by the dedicated folks at Crosstac.