Ammo Fortress 120 = 120 rounds of ammo protected from the elements and ready to go for your next match, range session, or callout.
This product gives you the benefit of keeping your ammo free of mud, dirt, and grime, and sorted neatly. Protection for your precision rifle chambering from dirt carried in from open ammo holders.
Removable panels for configuring capacity from 40, to 80, to 120 rounds. The 40-round panels are plastic reinforced so they are able to hold ammo weight without collapse. They can be removed to reduce capacity, hand off ammo to a fellow shooter, or just to pull out a portion for shooting and keep the main case zipped shut.
Each panel features a sewn-in HDPE plastic panel for writing ammo details with a sharpie - (use alchohol to wipe off).
Ammo slides in from opposite directions so it closes smoothly without clashing. Offset for maximum density, set the tips toward the write-on plastic.
The 120 holds 120 rounds, enough for a precision rifle match, from 6mm to 338, and has these features:
- Padded exterior with PVC backed nylon material, adds extra protection
- Urethane sealed zipper keeps out range dust and grime
- Two removable reinforced inner panels, 40 rounds each
- ID window on exterior
- Protected exterior zippered pocket
- Molle loops on back
- Velcro lower panel on front for name tapes
- Of course, it's made by us in the USA, not an import.
PRE-ORDER FOR DECEMBER DELIVERY, QUANTITIES ARE EXTREMELY LIMITED