Fits all short action AICS magazine based precision rifles.
The CROSSTAC solution to holding and cleaning any short action AICS mag based rifle.
Adjusts to fit snugly in the short action AICS magwell, with multiple nylon set screws, just back them out until it is as tight as you want. Two angles are milled into the base of the block, mount the rifle parallel with the vise or at 10 degrees downward so solvent flows to the muzzle end and not the action. We've also allowed bolt clearance in the top of this maintenance block so you can do trigger tuning with it. Three side tension screws and one front tension screw allow for extremely tight fit. Sits deep in the magazine well.
CNC machined from HDPE plastic, impervious to all gun cleaning solvents.
• DURABLE HDPE PLASTIC, CNC PRECISION MACHINED
• THREE SIDE ADJUSTMENT NYLON SET SCREWS, ONE FRONT
• 10 DEGREE DOWN ANGLE FOR SOLVENT CONTROL
• CLEARS BOLT FOR TRIGGER TUNING
• HOLDS RIFLE STABLE FOR ANY WORK
• MADE IN USA BY CROSSTAC