Working on your AR-15 with it simply laid out on the bench, can truly be a total pain! Our precision machined, double-sided AR-15 armorer block is loaded with features for AR gunsmithing work. Rock steady and ready to make any work you do on your AR more of a breeze. This is an absolute necessary piece of gear for any armorer or hobbyist armorer with an AR-15. Please note when holding an upper with this product, do not torque barrels past mil-spec 30 ft-lbs or you can damage the firearm. Use our modular block system for fitting barrels. This product is perfect for brakes, suppressors, scope mounting, etc.
Check out the video for tips on how to use our kit !
- CNC precision-machined from solid HDPE, super tough high density polyethelyne
- Resists all common solvents
- Holds uppers, lowers
- Holds bolt catch compressed when driving pin (when used with hammer block)
- Hammer block allows realistic tuning of trigger work
- Clamps into vice while securely holding an upper or turn it over and place it into a lower receiver
- Hammer block can be used in conjunction with the main block to stand the lower on its nose, allows you to hold the lower vertically & more easily install bolt catch retaining pin
- Hammer block allows fine tuning of trigger pull without damaging receiver from an accidental strike. Eliminates need to catch hammer when testing trigger pull.
- Stainless steel custom CNC turned roll pin starter included
- 100% USA Made by the dedicated folks at Crosstac