Finally, something incredibly useful, elegant and extremely functional for your often overlooked bayonet lug. This Generation 2 Picatinny Rail from Crosstac now features a retooled mount for our big ring (included) that allows you to quickly and easily mount the ring on either side of the rail.
If you're accessorizing your AR and are frustrated with the mounting options out there... your problem is solved. For more details, please watch the video below. This is the only front sight rail to take advantage of the bayonet lug everyone has, but never uses. Perfect for mounting accessories such as lights or lasers. Provides very convenient positioning of your accessories for use with the offhand.
Note: Requires industry standard mil-spec bayonet lug on your front sight. Non mil-spec bayonet lugs (on rifles such as the Ruger AR556) will not allow mounting.
- Mount a light or grip without taking up space on the forearm.
- This new Generation 2 model comes with our Big Ring for you to install on either the left or right side of the rail. Combined with our ASC (Ambi Sling Connector) and you have the perfect two point attachment system.
- The Big Ring will take any HK or MASH sling connector.
- Super solid and secure.
- Weighs only 50 grams.
- Slides into place firmly over the bayonet lug and holds the lug fully captive in the CNC machined pocket. Pins in place using the stock AR pin location from the stock swivel. (new pin included) Super tough, you will not have this come off in the field. Rail measures 3.5" long. Solid 6061 aluminum, CNC machined, hard anodized matte black. Back of rail is flush with a stock front sight.
- 100% USA Made by the dedicated folks at Crosstac.