The Ultralight BFB Bag weighs a mere 0.52 lbs vs. the standard version at 12 to 13 lbs. Huge difference in weight, with no difference in function. Now super light !
The BFB (Big Front Bag) is our largest shooting rest bag, yet it is still easy to transport. It is designed to be the proper height for any bench shooting or optic support. The pyramid shape prevents tipping under recoil. It's a much smarter design vs. the rectangular shapes out there that tip over. Non-skid base prevents moving around on the bench. 1000-denier material = tough. It's also tall enough... you don't need to stick a phone book under it to get it to the right height.
Super light fill is similar to bean bag fill, but smaller diameter beads for a better feel. Feel and use is virtually identical to the original bag, just lighter. Really a great option for this bag, just not as rock-solid stable by itself due to the lighter weight.
- Wobble-free pyramid designed shooting bag
- Protects and cushions your equipment
- Reduces recoil and vibration
- Adapts to the desired shape and firmness
- Rubberized non-skid bottom
- Coyote Brown, MultiCam, or RealTree AP camo, all are 1000-D Cordura
- Padded soft top panel to prevent scratches
- Zippered so you can adjust fill levels easily
- Double stitched seams throughout
- Measures approximately 9" high from bottom of bag to middle of saddle where rifle rests, 9.5" at the ears, and 9.5" wide by 7.5" long at the base.
- PRE-FILLED with our special coarse grind of walnut media for flexibility. Not fine ground tumbling media, which makes bags too firm.
- 100% USA Made by the dedicated folks at Crosstac.