As featured in NRA American Rifleman, this bag has a rubberized double flap designed to grip a window edge, post, fence, limb, rock, virtually any terrain where "flat" is tough to achieve. It can also be stretched out for use on a bench. This is the most versatile bag in the group and can also be a useful piece of gear for photography too. Totally unique design.
Outsmart any terrain with our Saddle Bag. Almost nothing in this world is flat. Your shooting bag should be able to overcome the imperfections that give you anything less than the most precision shooting experience possible. We've developed this shooting bag to do just that. Order yours today at http://www.crosstac.com/product/saddle-bag
Crosstac Saddl...Outsmart any terrain with our Saddle Bag. Almost nothing in th...
- Unique "ears" design drapes over objects
- Saddle cut top gives a stable platform
- Rubberized non-skid bottom "ears"
- Mil-Spec coated fabric has a super tough rubberized "grippy" exterior.
- Coyote Brown or MultiCam 1000-D Cordura
- Padded and soft top panel to prevent scratches
- Zippered so you can adjust fill levels easily
- Double stitched seams throughout
- Pre-filled with our special coarse grind of walnut media for flexibility. Not fine ground tumbling media, which makes bags too hard.
- Measures approximately 7.5" high from bottom of bag to middle of sway where rifle rests, 8" at the ears, and 8" wide by 6.5" long. Saddle legs are a full 4" for plenty of room to drape over a window sill, branch, fence post, or other item.
- 100% USA Made by the dedicated folks at Crosstac.
Well made and designed
Posted by DrDj on 9th Dec 2016
The bag is well made and well designed. Very functional, cleans off easily and all seams are solid. I definitely recommend it for field use.
Posted by Unknown on 15th Sep 2016
Great saddle bag does not melt made in USA
Posted by Unknown on 11th Sep 2015
It is perfect for the shooting box! Save from having to rest the gun on window sill