The Lightning Belt (aka D 1.25") gives men and women a stylish tactical edge. Personalize your belt from an array of choices... Unique chevron accents can be added to vivid Purple, Turquoise, Neon Pink, Neon Green, Orange, or can create a fresh take on Black or OD Green or Coyote Brown. Or choose a solid color without accents.
A custom Silver COBRA buckle comes standard or configure with an optional Black Cobra buckle for a more tactical look on Black or OD Green belts. This is NOT simply a fashion belt! Handmade with our unique liner construction just like our other belts provides a perfect stiffness for holsters yet is extremely comfortable. You also have the option to add a hidden SOG Micron Knife, giving you a blade tucked just inside the belt where it's quickly accessible. Plus, tuck a bill away in the hidden money slot. The hidden money slot will hold emergency cash and can hold a small house key for emergencies. Create your own unique Lightning Belt today!
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR SIZE: Our belts run true to size. To order an accurate size, measure around your waist band, through the belt loops (where you normally wear the belt), using a cloth tape measure. Then take a second measurement that includes any holsters or gear you wear on the belt. Our belts have about three inches of adjustability, approximately 1.5 inches on either side of the size you order. Just find the sweet spot between measurements (with and without gear) to get a belt that works for both.
IMPORTANT SIZING NOTE:It is important to measure and not use existing pants, skirt, dress or belt tags... those do not reflect actual size. Your clothing tags may say 32" or Size 8 (for example), but that often differs from actual size. Measuring is the only way to guarantee you'll get a belt that fits. Custom sizes are available. Call or email us for more info.
- Each belt is handcrafted and has its own personality. Slight variations and imperfections add to the character of the belt and are to be expected. If you have a special color combo request, email us using the contact form and we'll make it happen!
- Comes in 5 colors: Purple, Turquoise, Neon Pink, Neon Green, Black, OD Green and Coyote Brown. All colors have a matching Ambi Sling, available in the Crosstac Online Store.
- Built to conceal a SOG Micron Knife, a $16.99 add on option. Choose Silver or Black.
- Concealed money slot built in.
- Genuine Cobra buckle in custom silver or black. All buckles are machined from the highest grade 7075 aluminum alloy and feature solid brass and stainless internal release mechanisms.
- Webbing width is 1.25"
- The energy arrow contrast stitching is belt specific as per the colors in the drop down menu and is a $5.00 extra charge. Colors include: Red, Storm Grey, Green, Purple, Black. Solid colors have no energy arrow stitching.
- Crosstac's unique poly liner stiffens the belt vertically to stand up to whatever you carry on it, yet doesn't sacrifice comfort.
- 100% Made in USA by the dedicated folks at Crosstac.
Showing reviews 1-8 of 22 | Next
Best belt ever
Posted by Unknown on 13th Jan 2016
Well thought out design. The buckle design is simple, clean and quick.
Best Belt Yet
Posted by Sharon with Tulster on 24th Nov 2015
It's difficult for women to find a belt that's not too stiff and bulky. So far LOVE this belt! The buckle is big and I think it could be made smaller; therefore I did have to thread the belt buckle a bit differently to pull in the buckle. It's not a dressy belt, but its a great belt for EDC.
Posted by Blake on 28th Oct 2015
I really like the belt. The color is awesome (I have it in pink), the pocket for the knife is handy. I don't use the money pocket for anything, typically the belt crunches up in the back due to my jeans back pant loop.
The belt works well with my IWB holsters but the OWB holsters is a pain to use with this belt due to the large buckles and not being able to slide the holsters on without removing the buckle and it is just really a hassle so I've stopped using it for that purpose.
That being said I do like the buckle, just not fun to put through my jean belt loops to take off the belt, also have to be careful not to snag the velcro on the belt loops either.
I do like the belt though, it is nice, works well. I would buy another one if the need arose.
great belt fits perfect
Posted by Unknown on 13th Oct 2015
Comfortable and functional
Posted by Unknown on 28th Jul 2015
Love this belt!
I normally don't wear a belt, but find Im needing to with carrying.....this belt is perfect, not to stiff, not to loose, works well with my different holsters and its the perfect size for a woman's frame.
After my hubby saw my lighting belt he ordered the D-2 belt for himself.
Posted by Satisfied Customer on 5th Jul 2015
Fits snuggly and very comfortable, leaves no room for hanging unused extra portions of belt due to the ripstop technology. Very light and strong and easy to operate click lock and press release. Must have belt.
Posted by Bryan Zandler on 4th Jul 2015
Best belt I have ever owned! Holds up my full size beretta 9mm with 18 round mags great!
Crosstac lightning belt
Posted by Unknown on 15th Apr 2015
Very impressed! Comfortable and stiff enough to handle a kydex holster on it with hardly any extra movement with jeans that accommodate 1 1/5 belt loops. Love the color combos and excellent customer service! Love the SOG knife option. Ordered a second belt.
Showing reviews 1-8 of 22 | Next