USA DISTRIBUTION OF THE BUCKLES USED FOR OUR BELT IS ON HOLD. SALES OF OUR BELTS ARE SUBJECT TO STOCK ON HAND UNTIL THEIR WAREHOUSE RE-OPENS
The 5R Tactical Belt is designed to be stiffer overall than our DB2. Two layers of Type 13 resin-reinforced webbing are stitched 5 with rows to create a high load carrying capacity without flex. Thickness is held in check, and the belt is about the same thickness as a DB2. A BOKER Credit Card Knife seamlessly integrates into the belt behind a genuine Cobra buckle.
- Built to conceal a BOKER Credit Card Knife.
- Genuine Cobra ® buckle, color matches the belt. All buckles machined from the highest grade 7075 aluminum alloy and feature solid brass and stainless internal release mechanisms.
- Perfect for full frame pistol concealed carry, EDC, etc.
- Mil-Spec Type 13 webbing 1.75"
- 5-row stitching for extra stiffness
- 100% Made in USA by the dedicated folks at Crosstac.
- Coyote Brown or Black.
- Built to conceal a Boker Credit Card Knife
- 5 Row stitching for excellent stiffness
- Perfect for full frame concealed carry use
- 1.75" Type 13 resin-reinforced Mil Spec Webbing
- Genuine Austri Alpin Cobra buckle
- 100% Made in USA by the dedicated folks at Crosstac
Do not go by the tag inside your pants to determine actual size. Even though your pants tag may say 34" for example, that is not your actual size.