The Lightning Belt (aka D 1.25") gives men and women a tactical edge in a narrower belt. Choose from a custom Silver Cobra ® buckle or Black Cobra ® buckle. This is NOT simply a fashion belt! Handmade for you with our unique triple layer construction provides perfect stiffness for holsters yet remains extremely comfortable.
Hidden knife pocket gives you a blade tucked just inside the belt where it's quickly accessible while being fully hidden from the front. Hidden money slot gives you peace of mind for travel. Hold emergency cash or even a house key for emergencies. (Please note these belts are custom and can take 7 - 10 days to get into production and complete for you)
- Each belt is handcrafted to the size you order
- Comes in 6 colors: Purple, Turquoise, Neon Pink, Black, OD Green and Coyote Brown
- Built to conceal a small knife, such as the ones we offer here
- Concealed money slot built into every belt
- Genuine Cobra buckle in custom silver or black. All buckles are machined from the highest grade 7075 aluminum alloy and feature solid brass and stainless internal release mechanisms
- Webbing width is 1.25"
- Crosstac's unique poly liner stiffens the belt vertically to stand up to whatever you carry on it, yet doesn't sacrifice comfort
- 100% Made in USA by the dedicated folks at Crosstac
HOW TO MEASURE FOR YOUR SIZE:
Super important! Our belts run true to size not "fashion size." To order an accurate size, measure around your waist band, through the belt loops (where you normally wear the belt), using a cloth tape measure. Then take a second measurement that includes any holsters or gear you wear on the belt. Our belts have about three inches of adjustability, approximately 1.5 inches on either side of the size you order. Just find the sweet spot between measurements (with and without gear) to get a belt that works for both. We are not responsible if you mess this up ! If you order a 28, we'll send a 28. If it doesn't fit that would be a measurement error, (but if we sent the wrong size out of course we'll take care of it !) It is important to actually take time to measure and not use existing pants, skirt, dress or belt tags... those do not reflect actual size. Measuring is the only way to guarantee you'll get a belt that fits. Please CLICK HERE for our belt sizing guide.