Meet the PERFECT belt for concealed carry! This belt offers unparalleled strength, comfort and style, all while packing a tactical punch. Its most UNIQUE feature: the super-thin BOKER Credit Card Knife seamlessly integrates into the belt behind a genuine Cobra buckle. Our special D-Cut insert gives this belt the ideal balance of stiffness while 'giving' just where needed for comfort. It also prevents the belt from bowing out in the small of the back and becoming a chair hook, or poking into your back and rubbing. Our customers tell us this is by far the most comfortable belt they own - all while being the strongest!
- Built to conceal a BOKER Credit Card Knife.
- Concealed money slot built in.
- Genuine Cobra ® buckle. This is a patented buckle from AustriAlpin. Do not confuse this quality buckle with Asian import knockoffs. This is the one you want.
- Perfect for concealed carry use, knives, Leathermans, etc.
- Mil-Spec webbing 1.75" used throughout
- Lined for comfort.
- Specially contoured D-Belt poly liner stiffens the belt vertically.
- 100% Made in USA by the dedicated folks at Crosstac.
- Coyote Brown, Foliage Green, or Black.
The name "D-belt" comes from the "D" cut in the back of our unique, internal stiffening layer. It flexes in & out with movement but not up and down, giving only in the perfect spot at the far back belt loop. Less than 1/8" thick but vertically very stiff to hold up to any concealed carry holsters. The belt is also adjustable in length to account for different holsters. Note you must follow our sizing guide to obtain a proper fit. Do not order your pant size.
- Built to conceal a Boker Credit Card Knife
- Specially contoured D-Belt poly liner stiffens the belt vertically
- Perfect for concealed carry use, PDA's, cell phones, knives, Leathermans and More!
- 1.75" Mil Spec Webbing
- Lined for comfort
- Genuine Austri Alpin Cobra buckle
- 100% Made in USA by the dedicated folks at Crosstac
Do not go by the tag inside your pants to determine actual size. Even though your pants tag may say 34" for example, that is not your actual size.