Meet the PERFECT belt for concealed carry, now in a 1.5" width! This belt offers unparalleled strength, comfort and style, all while packing a tactical punch. Like its larger brother, the 1.5" wide belt hides a concealed SOG knife (optional). Genuine Cobra buckle tops it off. We use our special D-Cut insert giving this belt the ideal balance of stiffness while flexing just where needed for comfort. It prevents the belt from bowing out in the small of the back and becoming a chair hook, or poking into your back and rubbing. Our customers tell us our belts are by far the most comfortable belts they own - all while being the strongest!
- Built to conceal a SOG knife.
- Concealed money slot built in - velcro spot closures.
- Genuine Cobra ® buckle, black or elephant grey. All buckles machined from the highest grade 7075 aluminum alloy and feature solid brass and stainless internal release mechanisms.
- Perfect for concealed carry use, cell phones, knives, Leathermans, etc.
- Mil-Spec webbing 1.5"
- Lined for comfort.
- Specially contoured D-Belt poly liner stiffens the belt vertically.
- 100% Made in USA by the dedicated folks at Crosstac.
The hidden knife and a hidden money slot make this the ultimate in concealed carry tactical belts. You can access the knife with the belt on!
The name "D-belt" comes from the "D" cut in the back of our unique, internal stiffening layer. It flexes in & out with movement but not up and down, giving only in the perfect spot at the far back belt loop. Less than 1/8" thick but vertically very stiff to hold up to any concealed carry holsters. The belt is also adjustable in length to account for different holsters. Note you must follow our sizing guidelines to get it fitted just right.
- Built to conceal a SOG knife
- Specially contoured D-Belt poly liner stiffens the belt vertically
- Perfect for concealed carry use, cell phones, knives, Leathermans and more!
- 1.5" Mil Spec Webbing
- Lined for comfort
- Genuine Austri Alpin Cobra buckle
- 100% Made in USA by the dedicated folks at Crosstac
Do not go by the tag inside your pants to determine actual size. Even though your pants may say 34", that is not your actual size.